Deleting your Terabox account can be a simple process. But always you need guidance while doing some technical action like this. In this blog post, I have discussed the different ways to Delete a Terabox Account in 2023.
By deleting your account, you will lose access to all your files and data stored in the cloud of Terabox. For that, it is important to ensure that your files are no longer needed or have been properly backed up before starting the deletion process.
Table of Contents
How to Delete a Terabox Account Using the App?
To delete your Terabox account permanently you can use the official app that is installed on your phone. Follow the step-by-step process.
- Open the Terabox app on your phone and skip the ads if you don’t have premium.
- Click on your profile section.
- Go to the settings option.
- Select Security Center.
- Find the Delete function “Deleting an account“.
- Read the precautions.
- Write the reasons for deleting your account in the feedback box.
- Delete the account.
- A pop-up will be opened, and click on the confirm.
Reasons for Deleting Your Terabox Account
There can be multiple reasons for deleting your Terabox account. I included all of those in the below section.
- Lack of Usage: In some cases, users may no longer need their account. The reason may be he/she found alternative storage solutions.
- Data Privacy Concerns: Sometimes users want to delete their accounts due to concerns about the safety, or data security of Terabox’s regulatory requirements.
- Change in Storage Needs: As storage needs change, individuals could find that Terabox no longer suits their unique requirements.
What to Do Before Deleting Terabox Account?
- Back up Your Files: Ensure that all files stored in the cloud have been downloaded or backed up somewhere else. This will help prevent data loss in case of accidental deletion.
- Confirm Account Deletion: Re-check that you want to delete your Terabox account before proceeding. Once deleted, it is not possible to recover the account or data associated with it.
- Contact Customer Support: If you have any specific questions or concerns regarding the deletion process, it is recommended to reach out to Terabox customer support for extra help.
- After deleting your account, you can’t log into a deleted account, and you’ll be signed out of TeraBox on all your devices.
- If you have an automatic renewal subscription, you must cancel it before deleting your account.
- If you’re a non-premium user without automatic renewal, your premium benefits will be canceled immediately when you delete your account.
- You can’t delete the Terabox app by using a PC or email support.
- You can contact TeraBox’s helpdesk at [email protected].